offers a variety of photography services customized to your needs.
The information below reflects a "standard" photo shoot
-- please contact William with your requests to tailor a project
to your needs. Your first hour must be prepaid in order to reserve
your time - this is considered a Reservation Fee, and is non-refundable
if less than 72 hours notice is provided of cancellation or postponement.
If you need to reschedule, we will work with you as best as we
can to accomodate you.
All pricing information below is for non-commercial work
On Location - First Hour
*Includes first three retouched digital images!
Each Additional Hour
(Minimum charge is one hour. Partial hours are pro-rated to the next quarter hour.)
- All photography is done digitally.
- Since we shoot digitally with immediate feedback, you are assured that you are getting
the type of images you desire. There are no "rolls" of
film to keep track of, only time - you can put as much
time and effort into your shoot as you need.
- Your images are uploaded to a private web gallery after your shoot, for you to review at your convenience. Obvious bad shots (blinks, etc.) will not be posted.
- Retouching and resizing images can be done individually, with the resulting image(s) being emailed to you (JPG). To maintain our quality standards, unedited images are not released.
- All prints and digital images include basic retouching. Custom retouching can be done for additional fees.
- Your first three (retouched) image are included in your Session Fee. Additional images are available as listed below:
- "Web-sized" retouched JPG $49
- Full-size (printable) retouched JPG $99
- Photo credits may be listed as "©2017 William Morton"